item of the array. $processed_content = ''; foreach ( $result as $item ) { // Creates a new context that includes the current item of the array. $context_stack[] = array_replace_recursive( end( $context_stack ) !== false ? end( $context_stack ) : array(), array( $namespace_value => array( $item_name => $item ) ) ); // Processes the inner content with the new context. $processed_item = $this->process_directives_args( $inner_content, $context_stack, $namespace_stack ); if ( null === $processed_item ) { // If the HTML is unbalanced, stop processing it. array_pop( $context_stack ); return; } // Adds the `data-wp-each-child` to each top-level tag. $i = new WP_Interactivity_API_Directives_Processor( $processed_item ); while ( $i->next_tag() ) { $i->set_attribute( 'data-wp-each-child', true ); $i->next_balanced_tag_closer_tag(); } $processed_content .= $i->get_updated_html(); // Removes the current context from the stack. array_pop( $context_stack ); } // Appends the processed content after the tag closer of the template. $p->append_content_after_template_tag_closer( $processed_content ); // Pops the last tag because it skipped the closing tag of the template tag. array_pop( $tag_stack ); } } }
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'WP_Interactivity_API' not found in /home/tourismg/public_html/wp-includes/interactivity-api/interactivity-api.php:90 Stack trace: #0 /home/tourismg/public_html/wp-settings.php(400): wp_interactivity() #1 /home/tourismg/public_html/wp-config.php(96): require_once('/home/tourismg/...') #2 /home/tourismg/public_html/wp-load.php(50): require_once('/home/tourismg/...') #3 /home/tourismg/public_html/wp-blog-header.php(13): require_once('/home/tourismg/...') #4 /home/tourismg/public_html/index.php(17): require('/home/tourismg/...') #5 {main} thrown in /home/tourismg/public_html/wp-includes/interactivity-api/interactivity-api.php on line 90

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function set() on null in /home/tourismg/public_html/wp-includes/l10n.php:850 Stack trace: #0 /home/tourismg/public_html/wp-includes/l10n.php(953): load_textdomain() #1 /home/tourismg/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-fatal-error-handler.php(49): load_default_textdomain() #2 [internal function]: WP_Fatal_Error_Handler->handle() #3 {main} thrown in /home/tourismg/public_html/wp-includes/l10n.php on line 850